• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First add to my Tacoma

1206TT

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Ordered this bed liner and happy I did. It fits perfectly and adjusts very well to the bed ridges. I like it cause it prevents my stuff from rolling around the bed. From the picture, I thought the mat would be slippery but it's actually pretty grippy so my stuff don't slide around. The mat came folded along the crease to I let it baked in the sun for a day and it laid completely flat.
I also like that this mat has very simple holes to cut out for the tie downs. I haven’t done that yet, but the mat very clearly shows where to cut. So that should be simple. Another plus of this mat is the lip going around the edge. Makes it fit and look great. Definitely recommend this mat.
1703042359558.jpeg

1703042374860.jpeg

1703042386057.jpeg

1703042418095.jpeg

The start to the never ending mods! Nice mat though, really like how it contours to the bed lines.

Very nice! where did you get it, if i might ask? do you have a link if you got it online? i have been thinking about getting one for quite a while.

Back