• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Finding new trails

Hey Chris....this seems fun.
I’m new to overlanding, just bought my truck and will be adding overlanding gear soon. I would love to know the address of the site you share if you can please.....thanks

@Tyler btw Wharton is in north NJ so you’re already there. there’s this one spot I know about in the pines that’s kinda fun to dick around in this one spot but not much else

This is the pink trail
4354C221-4D71-43AF-A401-941A751DB49A.png

What’s your time frame to build this truck and your budget.. are you going to do this build all at once or when ever budget permits
I’m going to do one thing at a time. My son (11) and I are doing this together. I just installed grille light , decked is on it’s way.
still thinking what should be next. By the way we just the truck 2 weeks ago

I’m going to do one thing at a time. My son (11) and I are doing this together. I just installed grille light , decked is on it’s way.
still thinking what should be next. By the way we just the truck 2 weeks ago
Rock sliders if you ever think you’d be on a trail with those types of obstacles.

4D504CDC-0CE0-4184-8E97-5304571B629D.jpeg

Attachments

• 2A2840EF-3D8D-4D19-ABBE-589CDDB868C8.jpeg
    2A2840EF-3D8D-4D19-ABBE-589CDDB868C8.jpeg
    530.6 KB · Views: 65
Thank you......we are planing a trip to Rausch Creek (thank you Tyler for suggesting) on 15th & 16th
Rausch is a lot more intense in spots and wayyy more expensive, I’d recommend going to AOAA first unless you want the more challenging stuff then that’s Rausch.

Thanks Nick— sounds like I have little more googling to do. looking for easy to start with, nothing too challenging.

Back