• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Finance suspension

Verndiesel

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I was just wonder how you guys where financing your suspension? I don’t have 6 grand sitting around . Yet I see all of you guys with these dope king and icon setups with 33” tires . I want to hook my truck up and take it off-road .

I was just wonder how you guys where financing your suspension? I don’t have 6 grand sitting around . Yet I see all of you guys with these dope king and icon setups with 33” tires . I want to hook my truck up and take it off-road .

Not trying to be “that guy” but you shouldn’t finance something like that. Put away a little bit of money at a time until you can pay cash for it. If you don’t want to do it that route, go to the bank and ask for a personal loan that won’t require any collateral.

Prepped prior to getting my truck I knew I was going for Tacoma or a 4runner kits are around same price . I just took a bit off every paycheck and set aside

I don't think most of us do. While there are people that have a $6k suspension, a lot of us would consider ~$2-3k high end for what we are doing. And for that, we usually save over time, or maybe pay with a credit card upfront and rapidly pay it off.

i agree with all the fellas here, but if you do go the finance route, you could look at paypal credit, they have a 6mos payoff with no interest.

Took the money I made selling my last car (fixed up lexus gs) and dumped it all into the mods on this truck.

Add me to agreeing with most of the guys here. Save up and pay it all off. The only "financing" I'm doing is charging it to my credit card as close to the start of a new bill cycle so in theory I have about 60 days to pay it off in full on the credit card. Gotta get them points! haha.

Back