• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

filipinotaco8541 intro

filipinotaco8541

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
Hi guys and gals

Here is as my truck stands now:

2016 Quicksand Taco DCSB

SUSPENSION:
Fox 2.5 with resi front and back
Icon Delta joint UCA
Icon progressive AAL

WHEELS AND TIRES:
Method NV 16x8
BFG K02 285 75 R16

ADDITIONAL:
Tuff stuff Delta RTT
Allpro Offroad bed bars
Prinsu cabrac
CBI Off road slider with no kick out
Cali Raised ditch lights and brackets
Rago fab bed stiffener
Jameson rifle cases

7A3F33D1-61D6-4F06-B5DA-0C6FBA729B55.jpeg

7A3F33D1-61D6-4F06-B5DA-0C6FBA729B55.jpeg

E7C86BDF-8916-4379-BAE7-A937BD2E79DC.jpeg

Nice setup!! What do you have planned next?

welcome pare. what do you have your preload on for the fronts? mine is nearing 2" and I still want a higher front due to HD dakars.. my truck looks tall in the rear.

welcome pare. what do you have your preload on for the fronts? mine is nearing 2" and I still want a higher front due to HD dakars.. my truck looks tall in the rear.
Mine is about the same. Ill measure and let you kniw tomorrow

Im at 1 3/4 inch. Mine is about 1/4 to 1/2 taller in the rear. Works great and it levels out once i load it down it camping gear

Welcome aboard, nice build.

Im at 1 3/4 inch. Mine is about 1/4 to 1/2 taller in the rear. Works great and it levels out once i load it down it camping gear
i'm adding the rci bedrac and a High country gofsr RTT.. plus rotopax.. and hi lift is going on the opposite side.. idk if thata enough constant weight to level out enough..

i'm adding the rci bedrac and a High country gofsr RTT.. plus rotopax.. and hi lift is going on the opposite side.. idk if thata enough constant weight to level out enough..
I think dakars make heavy duty leaf springs that are designed for 600lbs constant weight. May be over kill but i think ypu can also take some leafs out

Back