• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Factory Fog Light Wiring

Berserker__taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 SR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
So I just installed a ARB Summit Bumper on my 2019 SR. It came with fog lights but my base model Taco didnt have them. It's already wired for them but the wiring just ends at the plug behind the grill below the hood latch. Does anyone know where I can buy the "Y" connector wiring that goes from the lights to the female connector that's already there? Or what style plug that is called so I can build my own harness? Any help is appreciated!

The wiring wouldn't be behind
So I just installed a ARB Summit Bumper on my 2019 SR. It came with fog lights but my base model Taco didnt have them. It's already wired for them but the wiring just ends at the plug behind the grill below the hood latch. Does anyone know where I can buy the "Y" connector wiring that goes from the lights to the female connector that's already there? Or what style plug that is called so I can build my own harness? Any help is appreciated!
The wiring would be behind the grill or require a y connector behind were the factory fog light should be on the right and left the factory flight plugs should be strapped to the rail

Upvote 0
The wiring wouldn't be behind

The wiring would be behind the grill or require a y connector behind were the factory fog light should be on the right and left the factory flight plugs should be strapped to the rail

I know it ends there behind the grill. I'm looking for the Y wire that connects to it from the lights. I cant seem to find a part number for the toyota fog light wires that would let me connect to it.

Upvote 0
I know it ends there behind the grill. I'm looking for the Y wire that connects to it from the lights. I cant seem to find a part number for the toyota fog light wires that would let me connect to it.
Hmm maybe this will help you

Upvote 0
Back