• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Fabtech 3" lift?

Shaw720

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
I found a dealer that does payment plans on lifts and accessories. Fabtech is one of the main lifts they have. But I keep reading bad reviews on the 3" but not the 6". Some people say the brand is great. The lift is close too $6000 CAD. Has anyone have this lift?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200720-101145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200720-101145_Chrome.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 101
You won't find a lot of people on here, if any at all, that would recommend this type of lift. For the most part, we all prefer suspension upgrades that offer function over fashion.

This is a drop bracket lift that requires you permanently modify your crossmember. In addition to it being irreversible, this lift does not give you additional ground clearance - it actually gives you less.

In my opinion, for the money you'd be better off going with a full King setup, and I certainly wouldn't recommend financing a lift either.

Back