• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Engine cleaning tips

Thanks Rob! ChrisFix has a good one on YouTube as well! Appreciate all your videos!

Upvote 0
Thanks Rob! ChrisFix has a good one on YouTube as well! Appreciate all your videos!
I enjoy his videos. Specifically, that engine deep clean video almost inspired me to go try it on my truck. Two minutes later I came to the realization that my engine bay will never, ever be clean. So I don’t bother with it other than a spray down when it’s heavily muddy.

Upvote 0
I spray the engine with Walmart's "Power clean" it's just like 409 but 1/3rd the price, let it soak, start the engine and spray it down with my pressure washer, if you don't have a pressure washer your garden hose will do the job very well.

Upvote 0
Back