• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

End of Year Lift Sale - IN STOCK!

NEO Motorsport Garage

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.neo-garage.com
Hey everyone! We are running a end of year Eibach sale because we have so many in stock!

Purchase a 2016+ Tacoma or 4Runner Stage 1 Lift System, choose "strut assembly" and use code "ASSEMBLY" at checkout and get FREE strut assembly! This saves you time and money during install whether you do it on your own or have a local installer do it.

Free shipping to the lower 48 states also included!

In Ohio? We also offer installation and full service and maintenance for your Tacoma! Give us a call or send us an email to schedule! Purchasing a kit as well? Get 10% off labor too!
216-834-9557
sales@neo-garage.com

Happy New Year to you all!

How much are you charging to regear with a locker install? I have all the parts. Located down near Canton

Back