• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ECU/TCU Tune options

MichoRizzo

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
So I see here and on TW everyone talking about OVTune, but I saw a quick post two weeks ago from Open Flash Performance, which has been deleted on TW. How come no one is talking about the OFP tune? Any reason aside from OVTune being a site paying sponsor?

Never heard of them. Would be interested to know more but haven't heard anything about them. Have they been tuning other platforms in the past? And what you read, did it say they were working on anything for the 3rd Gen?

Never heard of them. Would be interested to know more but haven't heard anything about them. Have they been tuning other platforms in the past? And what you read, did it say they were working on anything for the 3rd Gen?

I hadn't either, but they posted on TW 2 weeks ago and since then, the post was deleted. But I saw their website and they've been tuning BMWs and other platforms.

Yea, they purchased a 17 Tacoma for their testing and developing. Like Mr. Nobody mentioned, they're still in Dev. So hopefully something soon considering they have it priced already. Lower than OVTune.

Will be nice to see more options for a tune for the Taco.

I hadn't either, but they posted on TW 2 weeks ago and since then, the post was deleted. But I saw their website and they've been tuning BMWs and other platforms.

Yea, they purchased a 17 Tacoma for their testing and developing. Like Mr. Nobody mentioned, they're still in Dev. So hopefully something soon considering they have it priced already. Lower than OVTune.

Will be nice to see more options for a tune for the Taco.
Haven’t heard of them either. Not sure why the post would’ve been deleted.

Back