• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Eastern North Carolina

Tacoma.prod

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Alright Team,

Let me know if there are Eastern North Carolinians who want to meet up or share references! I’m coming from SoCal where the Taco Tribe was huge! I wanna get the NC Taco Tribe going. Also, I’d like to know any good off-road trails, camp sites, off road vendors in the local area. I’m in the Wilmington, NC area. Let me know!!

Awesome! Any eastern NC local 4x4 shops you recommend? Looking to get some new armor but not familiar with any out here. Thanks guys!!

There are two near me but I don’t think either has done much with the armor your looking for or the snorkel I am looking for

Alright Team,

Let me know if there are Eastern North Carolinians who want to meet up or share references! I’m coming from SoCal where the Taco Tribe was huge! I wanna get the NC Taco Tribe going. Also, I’d like to know any good off-road trails, camp sites, off road vendors in the local area. I’m in the Wilmington, NC area. Let me know!!
How have you been since the move?

How did everyone in this area fair during the storm?
Pretty gnarly storm with a lot of power outages at Camp Lejeune! I evacuated with my family to Greensboro and have been living out of a hotel. We’ll bead back tomorrow to check out the damage. I put my taco in a 3 story barracks parking garage so fingers that it’s alright. Hopefully you all are safe as well!

Phil R.

How have you been since the move?

Hey Tyler!!!!!!

Transition is just about complete with unpacking and organizing! But we had to put a pause bc of this damn storm. Family is doing great and taco is purring. Unit is different and optempo is high. I like the new T3G swag! Keep up the good work and the news about vendors (pelfrey) and the community!

SF and thanks for reaching out.

Hey Tyler!!!!!!

Transition is just about complete with unpacking and organizing! But we had to put a pause bc of this damn storm. Family is doing great and taco is purring. Unit is different and optempo is high. I like the new T3G swag! Keep up the good work and the news about vendors (pelfrey) and the community!

SF and thanks for reaching out.
Thanks!

How is it over there now with the storm? Lots of damage? Over hyped?

Here in ocean isle it wasn’t as bad as they thought have a big tree down in the back of my property that I will have to cut up, a lot of people in the town of shallotte are in bad shape can’t get out of their home because of flood waters and still no power so I will be trying to go and help today

Here in ocean isle it wasn’t as bad as they thought have a big tree down in the back of my property that I will have to cut up, a lot of people in the town of shallotte are in bad shape can’t get out of their home because of flood waters and still no power so I will be trying to go and help today
That’s awesome that you’re helping. I wish I could. I enjoy storms and helping recover from them.

That’s awesome that you’re helping. I wish I could. I enjoy storms and helping recover from them.
Me too next time I will be more prepared with a generator though 3 days of heat and no ac or fans and kids going crazy was enough of a lesson learned lol

Huge tree came crashing down!

Attachments

• E2FDD1C9-2AA7-48CC-B6C9-E2E21A2B45F3.jpeg
    E2FDD1C9-2AA7-48CC-B6C9-E2E21A2B45F3.jpeg
    951.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 033AEDA5-56D6-4952-A1E0-D302D0D9224E.jpeg
    033AEDA5-56D6-4952-A1E0-D302D0D9224E.jpeg
    645.4 KB · Views: 133
Ure trip going for veterans day weekend if anyone is down message me

Eastern N.C. Team...I’m gonna be letting go my taco due to a deployment coming up. Let me know if you know anyone interested.

Anybody got any trips planned in the coming months!? I'm back east coast come March!

Back