• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DV8 Stubby Front Bumper?

Buffa

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
2020 TRD OR AC Auto
Quicksand
Hey Troops

Anyone have a DV8 Stubby Front Bumper and Winch Setup on their Tacoma?

Price looks good.

Attachments

• 21F09459-5BFB-48D9-B02B-C8DDEAAEAD1C.png
    21F09459-5BFB-48D9-B02B-C8DDEAAEAD1C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
I have been looking at this bumper, must be pretty new.
No Trimming Required, Recovery Points, and 12K Winch capable.
i might just buy it and make my own review.

DV8's stuff is imported and they sometimes will spec a cheaper quality material or finish to hit a price point. This is coming from my knowledge of them in the Jeep world. Not hating, there is a place for levels of product across the board, just wanted to let you know why the price is the way it is (y)

Hey Troops

Anyone have a DV8 Stubby Front Bumper and Winch Setup on their Tacoma?

Price looks good.
So, me personally, I’d skip this and get a better quality front bumper.

This bumper is 485 right? The SOS concepts streamline bumper is 620 raw. I have a 10% off discount code, that gets you to 558 plus shipping. Not only do you get a better quality bumper, you get solid front recovery points and a place to install a winch if you’d like. For the extra 73$ plus shipping this would be a no brainer for me.

Just my .02

Back