• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Dual battery

Hubermr

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Midnight Black
Has anyone used the Genesis Dual Battery System? Or any other dual battery system? If so what are your thoughts?

Plenty of guys here are running dual batteries, so you should get a lot of input on different systems.

I currently have the Off Grid Engineering Complete Dual Battery System with a Redarc DC-DC charger that allows me to keep my factory battery and add a aux battery charged up. I've been waiting for some power coating to come back to have it wired up, but it should work nicely with what I'm intending to do with it. The Redarc is also ready for any solar panel plug ins if you decide to go that route as well.

Get a smart reader to help you monitor your consumption and what your generating as power.
DF9C7AD8-897E-4CDF-A1F1-F076F6352313.png

Back