• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Maintenance DRL went dim on driver side

17magyota

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
Has anyone ever had a DRL go dim on one side and if so how did ya fix it? I’m not really trying to buy new headlights if it’s going to do the same thing. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I can honestly kinda see your point I have to trace the ground for that side and see if it’s good. I hope that fixed it I honestly figured it was burnt out… kinda waaay over thought it and missed the easy stuff. I appreciate I’ll keep ya posted I’ll check it tom at work

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ahh gotcha never heard of them to be honest. That way out of my price range right now. What for leds do u replace them with if they go out?
Replace the factory or the Morimotos?

Morimotos are all enclosed.
When the DRL dies in the factory headlight, the entire housing has to be replaced or you can replace the board itself. But that requires opening it up.

Upvote 0
Back