• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Dogs. We all love them, let's see them!

This is my nephew Bear he's an Akita and 100% goofball but he likes hanging out
Roo truck 2.jpg
Roo truck 3.jpg
Roo truck.jpg

30 lbs of pure trouble. I'm pretty sure she's one of those new fangled breeds.... "a fogarooacrytodhusky" (fox-kangaroo-goat-crying toddler-husky). She can leap a 6' fence without a running start, her favorite snacks while on the trail are weeds, and she'd sell me out for a belly rub and a piece of human food but I still love her.

Attachments

• 20190924_121940.jpg
    20190924_121940.jpg
    574 KB · Views: 70
This is my nephew Bear he's an Akita and 100% goofball but he likes hanging out

I love Akitas, they're walking blankets. A friend back in VA has two and whenever we would hang out, his dogs would leave him and cuddle up as close as they could to me. Absolutely adorable but also made it difficult to get off the couch to grab a beer.

Back