• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Dobinsons Snorkel FAQ and Details

DobinsonsUSA

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Post your quiestions about our snorkel and instalation issues and we'll answer it and provide proper instructions for your install!
We are working constantly on making our products better, we strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Please message us with any questions or just post it on the thread and we will ge that answered as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Dig my @DobinsonsUSA snorkel!!

IMG_20190913_132159.jpg

Had mine for about a year and had no complaints,
I did get it installed by a shop though
DSC_0061.jpg

I dig these snorkels. Can the intake up top be turned around to face rearward to prevent snow clogging it while driving? Are there pre filter options for it?

I dig these snorkels. Can the intake up top be turned around to face rearward to prevent snow clogging it while driving? Are there pre filter options for it?
Its possible, wouldnt it create a vacuum while driving making the engine get less air?

Its possible, wouldnt it create a vacuum while driving making the engine get less air?

I guess it's possible, but I've never heard of anyone having an air starvation issue from turning the head.

I will be adding a snorkel to my truck soon and looking at the options out there, I think I dig yours the most. Do you think it would have any issues fitting with the larger-than-usual ditch lights that I'm using?
IMG_6571.JPG

So, I have a question.....whats the difference between the ARB snorkel and the Dobinsons snorkel besides 250 bucks?

So, I have a question.....whats the difference between the ARB snorkel and the Dobinsons snorkel besides 250 bucks?

Honestly, not much. I've seen them side by side and they are almost identical. The heads and the screen on the heads are a bit different. The ARB has a logo on the side, Dobinson does not. Other than that they are very, very similar.

Back