• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Dobinsons Black Friday Sale

DobinsonsUSA

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
40892915084_3e0ab95996_o copy copy.jpg

Oooooooohhh...might be time to buy my snorkel.

Can you please send me a link for the snorkel. I can’t find it on your website.

Update: Wife is kind of pissed because she's right and I really didn't NEED a snorkel right now. But I'm excited nonetheless.

Update: Wife is kind of pissed because she's right and I really didn't NEED a snorkel right now. But I'm excited nonetheless.
Tends to happen sometimes! Thanks for the order!

Tends to happen sometimes! Thanks for the order!
I know I never sent the photos of my ditch lights to we could see if they would fit. The lights actually suck so if they don't fit I will take them off and replace them.

Yeah, Wife shut me down on my snorkel :(

Next time I'll remember to order without telling her. Forgivness>Permission

Yeah, Wife shut me down on my snorkel :(

Next time I'll remember to order without telling her. Forgivness>Permission
Hard to convince them when they know there is absolutely no reason we NEED a snorkel, lol. Even I'll admit it while it has its functionality, it ends up being mostly cosmetic.

Hard to convince them when they know there is absolutely no reason we NEED a snorkel, lol. Even I'll admit it while it has its functionality, it ends up being mostly cosmetic.

Yup, that's pretty much the gist of it. Additionally I pointed out one that was on another Taco. That did not go over well. I really fumbled the ball on this one.

Yup, that's pretty much the gist of it. Additionally I pointed out one that was on another Taco. That did not go over well. I really fumbled the ball on this one.
Tell her you'll buy her a purse that costs the same, or just ship it somewhere else and install it secretely, I doubt she'll tell the difference, the snorkel is not even noticeable;);)

Last edited:
you're a northeast boy now, we get some deep rutted out mud holes I think we can find somewhere to put it to use because I know I have lol

Back