• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Disabling TSS and the Warning Messages/Lights with it?

Choyota

3️⃣ Silver
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Has anyone been successfully able to disable the TSS and lights/warning messages that accompany it (either from failure, being unplugged, etc)? I've at my breaking point, I've been dealing with this for the past 1.5 years (numerous times at Toyota service shops).

Please, let me know. I suspect I have to obtain one of those scanners, or find a friend who has one.

Are you trying to disable it so you can spin tires or drift on dirt roads better? I know if you hold the button down for 10ish seconds, it will turn it completely off while you’re under a certain speed.

Upvote 0
Back