• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Different wheels??

steevo

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just got a set of Super Star Lodio Drive Six's for my taco, they're classic JDM multipiece wheels that I'm refinishing.

I don't have a problem with the normal wheels people run, I love method's and the SCS wheels a lot but I wanted something different. Is anybody else running wheels that aren't one of the common choices??? Interested to see what everyone has that isn't common. Bonus points for multipiece!!

Here's some photos of my wheels too, I just dropped them off yesterday to get the faces machined back flat to correct the old pitting damage, and having them Cerakoted as well. Tires came in today, 255/85R16 Yokohama Geolander M/T G003s :)

Attachments

• disassembledold.jpg
    disassembledold.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 113
  • glamourshot.jpg
    glamourshot.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 108
  • purchase pic.jpg
    purchase pic.jpg
    839.1 KB · Views: 106
  • rufflookin.jpg
    rufflookin.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 104
  • tires.jpg
    tires.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 106
  • tiresbesidetruck.jpg
    tiresbesidetruck.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 123
  • wheels disassembled.jpg
    wheels disassembled.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 110
When I bought the Bronze Icon Vector 6 I hadn't seen any Tacomas with them because they were relatively new. There was one truck I saw that had the matte black and they looked pretty good, but I hadn't seen the bronze on any truck yet.

Decided to send it and bought them. They're awesome. Still don't think I've seen another Tacoma with the bronze yet, but I'm sure there's a handful out there now. Whenever I post a picture of the truck on Reddit I always have someone asking what my wheels are lol

IMG_4006.JPG

When I bought the Bronze Icon Vector 6 I hadn't seen any Tacomas with them because they were relatively new. There was one truck I saw that had the matte black and they looked pretty good, but I hadn't seen the bronze on any truck yet.

Decided to send it and bought them. They're awesome. Still don't think I've seen another Tacoma with the bronze yet, but I'm sure there's a handful out there now. Whenever I post a picture of the truck on Reddit I always have someone asking what my wheels are lol

IMG_4006.JPG
Those are good looking wheels!! I like the sporty look of them. Tires go great with them too.

Back