• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Deletes

Sr5_flossing16

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
How do you delete the gas and break being pushed together deleted so I could do a burnout or get sideways and have fun??

have you tried to rip the e brake?!?!

Yes on snow but I wanted to do a burnout an get a pic smoking the tires but I can’t get it to do anything unless I come out of a creek on to black top an they spin for a min but soon as I try to step on the break the truck stops like it goes into park

Upvote 0
If you just want it for a photo you could try putting some oil on the back tires, lol.

Upvote 0
Hold you traction control button for a period of time watch the light it will blink and disable all traction features . That how it was on the last gen then find a wet patch or a dusty patch start to kick your tires then engage brake

Upvote 0
Back