• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DECKED + SIG SAUER - Giveaway

DECKEDUSA

decked.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.decked.com
The Ultimate Range Kit Giveaway! SIG SAUER has partnered with us to giveaway an epic prize pack valued over $7,500! The MCX VIRTUS Patrol rifle, P320 XFIVE LEGION pistol, ROMEO1PRO optic...and a DECKED system for your truck are just a few of the prizes up for grabs!

The easiest way to DECK out your Tacoma and fill it with some new toys!

Enter to win now --> https://bit.ly/36TAvqw
View more DECKED products here --> www.decked.com

Attachments

• DeckedImage2_Small.jpg
    DeckedImage2_Small.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 117
  • DekcedImage1_Small.jpg
    DekcedImage1_Small.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 119
  • DekcedImage3_Small.jpg
    DekcedImage3_Small.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 143
  • DekcedImage4_Small.jpg
    DekcedImage4_Small.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 115
Just a friendly reminder to sign up for this giveaway! You can win an epic prize pack full of SIG and DECKED products valued over $7,500! Click the link below to enter, but hurry as this giveaway ends this Friday, Feb 28!

Enter to win now --> https://bit.ly/36TAvqw
View more DECKED products here --> www.decked.com

Entered because I have about 5 sigs already and would love to have more sigs... and the decked system looks nice too.

@Tyler sorry to hear that man... NY is more restrictive than California I think.

Entered because I have about 5 sigs already and would love to have more sigs... and the decked system looks nice too.

@Tyler sorry to hear that man... NY is more restrictive than California I think.
It's no worries. I'm actually not a gun person despite being a Marine, lol. I'm a unicorn.

Right on, you're not alone. I have friends who served and have no interest in firearms now as regular people. Be that unicorn buddy :D

Last edited:
I'll have to enter on my next break. Firearm sites are blocked at work:rolleyes:

Back