• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

DECKED | Jason Aldean Ride All Night Tour Giveaway!

DECKEDUSA

decked.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.decked.com
View: https://youtu.be/HyrXx6fvOOU

DECKED RIDE ALL NIGHT TOUR GIVEAWAY

Grab your favorite, trusty sh*tkickers and hold on to your sombrero, we're teaming up with the cat in the hat himself and giving away a trip for two see Jason Aldean live in concert for a night on the "Ride All Night Tour" and a DECKED system for your truck!

GRAND PRIZE:
- TICKETS TO JASON ALDEAN CONCERT (for two)
  • - AIRFARE (for two)
  • - ACCOMMODATIONS
- DECKED SYSTEM + COMPONENTS (up to $1500 value)

ENTERING IS EASY:
1). Follow @DECKEDUSA & @JASONALDEAN on Instagram.

2). Tag two friends on any @DECKEDUSA or @JASONALDEAN post about the DECKED Ride All Night Tour Giveaway. *One entry per post...but, HEY! There will be multiple posts about the contest, and ALL count as additional entries to win.

CLICK HERE for more info on the Giveaway!

DECKED
www.decked.com

xxxxx_8c8c28ca-1e05-4ddf-9762-47666cee2df7.jpg

WINNER ANNOUNCED:

Contest closes midnight on Sunday 4/28/2019 MST. We'll announce the winner Monday 4/29/2019 on Instagram @DECKEDUSA. See Rules & Conditions below.

Get your entries in!!!
DECKED
www.decked.com

Back