• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived December Rig of the Month, Tacoma3G's 2021 Calendar

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
{name},

Hey guys! Tyler here with some Rig of the Month/Year updates and a little gift from Rago Fabrication!

15% off Rago Fabrication catalog for Tacoma3G members
Rago Fabrication were kind enough to offer all Tacoma3G.com members a 15% discount on their products during the week of Black Friday. To receive the discount, simply enter T3G as the discount code during checkout!

You can also view their entire Black Friday catalog to see other deals that don't require a code.

Rago Fabrication is a veteran family owned off-road product manufacturer. They design and fabricate quality off-road products in the USA. I have personally met the owners and can't say enough about their passion and dedication to our hobby. More information about Rago Fabrication is available in our forum announcement.

rago.png

Rig of the Month: December | What a long, strange trip it's been!
I can't believe we are almost at the end already! RotM was an idea I had at the end of 2019 and to be honest, I wasn't sure if I would be consistent enough to keep up with it. But here we are, just two more contests to go. I have really enjoyed doing this and seeing you guys participate over and over.

To thank you guys for participating, using the forum in general, and being patient with me when I'm around less due to real life issues, we, Tyler and Paige, want to self-sponsor this one out of pocket under our The Wandering Winterfields alias. Instead of an Amazon gift card which is the normal prize when RotM isn't sponsored, I want to spice things up a bit.

The prize for December will be a $150 purchase of any Tacoma or camping item(s) you want, from any vendor you want. The only stipulation is that the item(s) should be for your own truck and I would love to see photos of what you got posted here on the forum! If you want to go a little over $150 you can just pay me the difference. Happy Holidays!

The photo theme for December is "Fun in the Sun". For more info and to submit your photo, go to the submission thread on the forum.

Rig of the Year 2020 and Tacoma3G's 2021 Calendar
Rig of the Year will be the final contest for 2020. It will occur shortly after December's RotM ends. The 2020 Rig of the Month winning photos will be the 12 entires, automatically submitted by me. The voting phase will work as it usually does and one truck will become Rig of the Year!

The RotY winner will receive something extra special (perhaps a Jeep Gladiator) and will be the cover photo on the calendar.

The calendar will use the 12 RotM winning photos for their respective months. Those 12 members will receive the calendar for free and all other members will be able to purchase one if they want one (pricing and purchasing process TBD).

More info on RotY and the calendar coming later in the year.

If you would like to view the 11 trucks that we already know will be part of the calendar, you can check out our list of 2020 winners on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back