• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived December 2020 Rig of the Month: Submit your photos here! (Sponsored by The Wandering Winterfields)

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun in the sun.
20200318_175408.jpg

Chilin on the Beach, Assateague Island National Sea Shore

Attachments

• truck on beach.jpg
    truck on beach.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 65
My moms 1981 Yota had a chrome roll bar in the bed with two KCs on top.They are a badass company indeed and sadly so are their prices lol but hey its quality so........
I’m surprised it isn’t more common. Round KC lights are such a classic 4x4 aesthetic.

Prices are definitely waaaaaay too high.
No lie there! Their across the windshield setup that looks amazing is 2gs....sheesh lol but rock lights aren't to bad.im looking into the 6 rock light setup my self for 260 I think but their some of the brightest in the market.

Sorry for the side convo,can you delete this,it is for photos only afterall...if not leave for others....

No lie there! Their across the windshield setup that looks amazing is 2gs....sheesh lol but rock lights aren't to bad.im looking into the 6 rock light setup my self for 260 I think but their some of the brightest in the market.
I know. I’ve wanted that since they released it but there’s no way I can justify that price.

Sorry for the side convo,can you delete this,it is for photos only afterall...if not leave for others....
Not a big deal. I’m about to close this thread to move into voting soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back