Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
Deadman off-road recovery point. Expensive for the name or do that actually work and are they worth it?

I see plenty of people have them but are they like the rotaplex gas cans (expensive for no good reason) or is it a must have while exploring.

Silent_Taco4x4

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Adam
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Skye_tacoma, I don't have any personal experience with the Deadman Earth Anchor, so I am curious about this as well. I have probably seen the same videos and reviews you have, it looks impressive and in certain situations probably very useful. But is it really worth it? I think I would rather invest in a set of Maxtrax. Besides you have Crawl Control, that will get you out of anything;)

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
Deadman off-road recovery point. Expensive for the name or do that actually work and are they worth it?

I see plenty of people have them but are they like the rotaplex gas cans (expensive for no good reason) or is it a must have while exploring.
Do you see yourself wheeling alone? If yes, do you see yourself choosing to take a risk that could get you stuck enough to need it? Crawl control does actually work. I would say keep it on your to-get list but don’t have it as a priority unless funds don’t matter.

Skye_tacoma

✓ • Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
B
Skye_tacoma, I don't have any personal experience with the Deadman Earth Anchor, so I am curious about this as well. I have probably seen the same videos and reviews you have, it looks impressive and in certain situations probably very useful. But is it really worth it? I think I would rather invest in a set of Maxtrax. Besides you have Crawl Control, that will get you out of anything;)

No crawl control for this 6MT?

mZiggy

✓ • Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Marc
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
No crawl control for this 6MT?
For what it's worth, our ATRAC is basically the MTS system and an oversimplification would be that crawl control is ATRAC with cruise control lol