• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cooper ST MAXX insane strength

Nick BBP

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kz8mmLkeks

I find this video is absolutely insane and a great testament to why I always recommend the Cooper ST MAXX to anyone who does some legitimate offroading given your wheeling location. In north east it's pretty much unbeatable because while being insanely strong in the both the sidewall and treds it is amazing in wet because of having sipes and large lugs at the same time. I've taken it in deep snow and aired down to 10 psi on the trails without 0 problems ever coming up! Just know it's load range e and your mpg will tank but that's why I say get this if you wheel because at the point who needs mpg?

Amazing tire
522459F7-D82C-46E0-A511-863019CF2A4C.jpeg

Original link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kz8mmLkeks

I find this video is absolutely insane and a great testament to why I always recommend the Cooper ST MAXX to anyone who does some legitimate offroading given your wheeling location. In north east it's pretty much unbeatable because while being insanely strong in the both the sidewall and treds it is amazing in wet because of having sipes and large lugs at the same time. I've taken it in deep snow and aired down to 10 psi on the trails without 0 problems ever coming up! Just know it's load range e and your mpg will tank but that's why I say get this if you wheel because at the point who needs mpg?
Crazy that the Dunlap never really improved until the last test. And that the other Cooper tire somehow lost a pass on the last test.

Cooper FTW, I rock Pros atm but the Maxx or Pros are both legit, I'd take them over the ko2s all day.

anyone know how the Max are in the winter/snow?

Back