• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cosmetic Confession…

Huck89

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
Alright guys I have a confession…I have the TRD Off-Road however I put a TRD Sport hood on simply because I think the scoop gives it a little style. #FalseAdvertisement haha.

Attachments

• 0AD4E2D5-6E8F-47AC-92C0-16CFC0BFD826.jpeg
    0AD4E2D5-6E8F-47AC-92C0-16CFC0BFD826.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 43
So you basically have a pro with different lights and suspension, lol. No issues there, I got an OR over a pro specifically since I did not want the scoop and I knew I was putting way nicer suspension than what the pro comes with.

So you basically have a pro with different lights and suspension, lol. No issues there, I got an OR over a pro specifically since I did not want the scoop and I knew I was putting way nicer suspension than what the pro comes with.
You would think with a label like “Pro” it would have the best of everything lol.

Back