• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Compression Adjusters - Yes or No?

Compression Adjusters

• Yes - Definitely Useful

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No - Spend $ Elsewhere

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I've never actually used mine - But nice to have

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sdsponger

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
What are everyone's thoughts on compression adjusters? If you have them, have you actually used them? With the price not being too much to add them (buy once, cry once), I'm trying to decide...Useful, nice to have if needed or use money someplace else?

Thanks!

What are everyone's thoughts on compression adjusters? If you have them, have you actually used them? With the price not being too much to add them (buy once, cry once), I'm trying to decide...Useful, nice to have if needed or use money someplace else?

Thanks!
I would definitely go for the adjusters. Well, I already have and use them as my terrain changes. (off-road/on-road)

If you don't plan to to off-road your truck at all, I would probably pass on the adjusters.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be doing lots more off-roading with this truck ;)

If it's not out of your budget or is only a bit then why not spend a bit more for something that is better or has more options, adjustability :love:

I say buy once cry once. If you’re spending the money, might as well just throw in a few extra hundred and get em with the adjusters.

Too bad I never follow that advice. I made that mistake with my tires. (Twice)

Back