• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Compatible Navigator, but not a smart phone?

Happy Trails II

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 SR DCSB Auto
White
I am looking for advice and experience with navigators that are Bluetooth connectable but not a smart phone.
Wanting the dash screen to display the nav screen and controls.
Any suggestions?
2021 SR with 7" screen

I am looking for advice and experience with navigators that are Bluetooth connectable but not a smart phone.
Wanting the dash screen to display the nav screen and controls.
Any suggestions?
2021 SR with 7" screen
You'd have to swap the head unit. Have a budget in mind?
cartrimhome has the PX6 unit which is really nice. I have one and it's basically an Android tablet with Tacoma specific configurations for settings.
Like an Android phone, if mobile access isn't available you can just get near a WiFi connection and set it all up. Once set up, it's easy.

Other option would be find a factory unit removed from another Tacoma. Then just run a GPS antenna. Those are cheap, screw into the back and just slide the wire across and up the A-Pillar.

Back