• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Colorado..

TOsoYOTA

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
White
I noticed toyota3g is doing a meet twice a month in Cali, now I’m not all that organized or good at “rallying the troops”, but is anyone interested in doing the same in Denver area? If there isn’t already one.

I’m an electrician and have never dove into motor mechanics but I’m eager to learn if people are open to teach.

Feel free to check out my new page, little content right now but working towards building up the yota.
IG: tosoyota

Thanks,
Ed

Thanks for the info. That’s a bummer your far but that’s good country.
I dig your setup.

Will do, I’m sure I’ll be out that way in the next couple months. My Tacoma is all stock but starting to do work now so hopefully I don’t spend ALL my money and can take a trip

Perfect. Like I said I’m not much of an organizer but if we work together me can make it happen. I have a few buddies with some good set up. Go check out @beard.runner on IG if you got it. Good buddy of mine good guy

It would be awesome, and we implore people to do Tacoma3G meets in other regions. Let us know if we can help

Thanks Malcolm! Will definitely let you know if we could use some help. I would really like to dive into this more.

Thanks Malcolm! Will definitely let you know if we could use some help. I would really like to dive into this more.
Were always looking for active users who want to bring our community to different states. we need more reps!

I’ll be a Denver rep. I would enjoy the crud out of it. I’d like five in more and really learn and build new friendships.

Anyone reading this thread, feel free to reach out.
Ed

Back