Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
So i am going to upgrade to the trd grill for my 2018 taco and i have seen everyone with the same black grill. Would you want to color matched the grill or just leave it black? i was thinking of painting mine white to match my truck but i have not seen anyone else do it. I wonder it it would look good or not, if you know anyone with a painted grill please send me a link, thank you.

D

Deleted member 643

Unregistered or Deleted User
I saw a white one somewhere once upon a time, and I personally thought that it was a little overkill. My biggest concern would be durability as it's a large, mostly flat surface that would be prone to direct rock strikes, thus likely would chip easily

Haq_79

✓ • Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Hugo
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
I saw a white one somewhere once upon a time, and I personally thought that it was a little overkill. My biggest concern would be durability as it's a large, mostly flat surface that would be prone to direct rock strikes, thus likely would chip easily
I was also thinking it would be overkill, i might just paint the toyota letters white.

D

Deleted member 643

Unregistered or Deleted User
I was also thinking it would be overkill, i might just paint the toyota letters white.
I've seen that done a few times and it looks great. Kinda gives a throwback to that vintage toyota look

Tyler

✓ • Mythical
Badministrator
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Tyler
Truck Year
Truck Color
Quicksand
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Long Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
So i am going to upgrade to the trd grill for my 2018 taco and i have seen everyone with the same black grill. Would you want to color matched the grill or just leave it black? i was thinking of painting mine white to match my truck but i have not seen anyone else do it. I wonder it it would look good or not, if you know anyone with a painted grill please send me a link, thank you.
You could do it like this one.
66F71588-9595-4F97-A1E8-341D82319149.jpeg

Haq_79

✓ • Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Upvotes Recieved
First Name
Hugo
Truck Year
Truck Color
Super White
Truck Grade