• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Chase light mounting?

AZ_CAVALRY

8️⃣ Paragon
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Just bought a pair of Baja Designs S2 to use as chase lights. I'm wanting to mount them on the back of my KBVoodoo bed rack. Does anyone have any recommendations on what brackets to use? Do any companies offer a bracket specific to this, or can I find something at Home Depot and modify it?

Just bought a pair of Baja Designs S2 to use as chase lights. I'm wanting to mount them on the back of my KBVoodoo bed rack. Does anyone have any recommendations on what brackets to use? Do any companies offer a bracket specific to this, or can I find something at Home Depot and modify it?

If you can't mount the lights directly to the rack, Home Depot does actually sell what you need. I'd try something like this:

I used a piece of pvc with with some washers and then just ran the bolt through the bed rack
5CE61EA0-AA9E-4BC8-A3F0-EA0BD4310585.jpeg

Back