• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

CH4x4 coming to Tacoma3g!

Tacomadad18

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 SR5 DCSB Auto
Barcelona Red
Hello Tacoma3g,

I have connected with CH4x4 industries to get them setup on this group. They will become a vendor very soon!

If you do not know who they are, they sell custom switches designed to fit our 3rd gen Tacomas and many other vehicles. See link to website:

https://www.ch4x4.com/

You can choose from very high quality rocker switches, factory look switches, multiple colors, accessories and MORE! I personally run their switches on my truck after the cheap ones failed. Don’t settle for the cheap no name switches, go with CH4x4.

Each switch comes in a very nice package WITH the wiring instructions printed on the back.

*Use discount code: “CH15” for 15% off your order

Last edited:
Replacing my arb locker and compressor switches with CH4x4 ones. Over the weekend, while wheeling, the faceplate of the factory arb rocker switch just fell off.... how cheap! Going to put the CH4x4 switches in and won’t have to worry about that again!

Also, grabbed a 3 panel switch plate for the cubby hole as I plan on adding a bunch more lighting and a winch soon!

Back