• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Central coast San Luis Obispo Trails ??

I love the Central coast. So much great stuff to see out there. Every time I've been through though seems like there's a lot of privately owned plan that's closed off a lot of access. I'd be game to take a trip up there if people knew of some open areas to go through.

Not sure if this thread is dead but I live in the central coast and I’m looking to meet some people to adventure with.

Not sure if this thread is dead but I live in the central coast and I’m looking to meet some people to adventure with.

There's always the chance that posting in here might get some people in the area to speak up. ?

I love the central coast. Need to get back up there.

Im in Bay Area - but my daughter will be going to cal poly in the fall - im down to check out some trails down there! Hopefully everything will be open by then!😩

I live in Los Osos. I have a 2WD but I love to get out and play where I can. Definitely looking for other local Taco drivers. Hit me up!
IMG_20200303_053956_054.jpg
IMG_20200303_183635_803.jpg

Back