• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Center caps for steel wheels

Griffin

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.threeamigosoffroad.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Quicksand
I am in the process of having a set of steel wheels powder coated to match my Tacoma I am having trouble sourcing a center caps and was wondering if anyone here knows of a center cap that will work on OEM steel wheels.

Attached is a picture of a photo a grabbed off the web illustrating my end goal.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Did you ever find a solution to your center cap issue? I’m about to run the same 16” steelies and wondering what to do for center caps. Thanks in advance.

I am in the process of having a set of steel wheels powder coated to match my Tacoma I am having trouble sourcing a center caps and was wondering if anyone here knows of a center cap that will work on OEM steel wheels.

Attached is a picture of a photo a grabbed off the web illustrating my end goal.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Back