• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Camo_Coma 17 TRD Sport

A2zgunworks

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
a2zgunworks.com
2017 Sport DCLB Auto
Quicksand
First time Tacoma owner and already loving this truck. Bought it stock but already adding upgrades and personal touches. Had to start with a 3" lift and some new wheels and tires. Went with 20" V-rock VR10 Recoils -5 offset and some Nitto Ridge Grapplers 295/55R20. No issues with rubbing and didn't have to do any trimming.
PicsArt_01-09-02.57.02.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Recently added custom dash bezel to the interior. Tacoma has so many options for customization and sometimes you might have an idea just to see someone else has already done it. Then it's back to trying to come up with something different.

20190203_131657.jpg

Recently added custom dash bezel to the interior. Tacoma has so many options for customization and sometimes you might have an idea just to see someone else has already done it. Then it's back to trying to come up with something different.

20190203_131657.jpg
that's pretty sick , is that like a vinyl or wrap ?

Back