• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

CaliRaised "Vehicle Switching System" VS. SwitchPro SP9100

TRD_SemiPro

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
I have the switchpros and I love it. I can use my phone to activate or make changes.

If you can up your budget I think it's worth it.

I have the switchpros and I love it. I can use my phone to activate or make changes.

If you can up your budget I think it's worth it.

I mean it isn't my biggest concern, but if there is a deal and it's worth it then why not...

I know 2 Taco owners that have that CaliRaised unit. One didn't like it and the other loves it cuz it was cheaper than Switchpros.

I mean it isn't my biggest concern, but if there is a deal and it's worth it then why not...

There is no comparison.

The Switch Pros is a fully programmable unit. Each Switch can be programmed to be on/off, momentary with secondary features of each switch being able to strobe, flash, or dim. You can also program a switch as a master to turn on/off any other switches with the touch of one button.

It utilizes a 125A waterproof solid state unit with 4 of the circuits rated for 25A and 4 rated for 35A requiring no fuses or relays on those circuits if running below that amperage on that circuit. It has a built in programmable low voltage cutoff. The modules have built in bluetooth controls and is all programmed via the Switch Pros app.

For the wiring harness, all the wires are color coded TXL wire to prevent any wiring hiccups. The list is on and on.

There is no comparison.

The Switch Pros is a fully programmable unit. Each Switch can be programmed to be on/off, momentary with secondary features of each switch being able to strobe, flash, or dim. You can also program a switch as a master to turn on/off any other switches with the touch of one button.

It utilizes a 125A waterproof solid state unit with 4 of the circuits rated for 25A and 4 rated for 35A requiring no fuses or relays on those circuits if running below that amperage on that circuit. It has a built in programmable low voltage cutoff. The modules have built in bluetooth controls and is all programmed via the Switch Pros app.

For the wiring harness, all the wires are color coded TXL wire to prevent any wiring hiccups. The list is on and on.
Capture.JPG

There is no comparison.

Thank you!!!

Back