• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

California camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos4x4

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 Sport DCSB
Magnetic Gray
I’m always looking for new places to camp, fish, shoot guns, or just a place to get away. Post up pictures and details of where your camping. Would be even better if you can post how to get there and what to do in the area.

Easy place only 30-45 minutes from Los Angeles is crystal lake. Love to get away for a night here during the week there is never anyone here.

Attachments

• 55CB4045-EFEE-437C-A8E8-280268A83C95.jpeg
    55CB4045-EFEE-437C-A8E8-280268A83C95.jpeg
    947.8 KB · Views: 72
SoCal camping peeps: We’re gonna have a very small meet at the San Diego REI tomorrow morning to check out their garage sale deals. We will be there at about 830. Come through if you can!

SoCal camping peeps: We’re gonna have a very small meet at the San Diego REI tomorrow morning to check out their garage sale deals. We will be there at about 830. Come through if you can!

Wait is there an REI garage sale tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back