• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Cali Raised LED Tacoma Skid Plates ( NEW PRODUCTS )

CaliRaisedLED

caliraisedled.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone (714)-752-6315 info@caliraisedled.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

05-2021 Tacoma Skid Plates

skid plate_lifestylr_0022__DSC1047-Edit.jpg

Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with Cali Raised LED Skid Plates, that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead. These are a universal fit between 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Tacoma’s. Crafted from American 3/16 Steel. The front skid plate is 100% bolt-on and is installed with zero modification to your truck. Using a combination of factory hardware and grade 8 hardware for high-quality fit. Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
Features:
  • 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.​
  • The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.​
  • Easy installation, read our installation instructions or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.​
  • Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.​

2005-2021 TOYOTA TACOMA FRONT SKID PLATE
https://caliraisedled.com/products/2005-2021-toyota-tacoma-front-skid-plate
Skid Plate Lifestyle__0000s_0000_Toyota Tacoma Front Skid Plate.jpg

2005-2021 TOYOTA TACOMA TRANSMISSION SKID PLATE

https://caliraisedled.com/products/2005-2021-toyota-tacoma-transmission-skid-plate
Skid Plate Lifestyle__0000s_0011_Front Skid Plate.jpg

Back