• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Buy an ARB Locker, get a Free Compressor! EXTENDED Group Buy

Battle Born Offroad

battlebornoffroad.net
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.battlebornoffroad.net
Background.jpg

FREE ARB Air Compressor with the Purchase of any Air Locker

ARB’s selectable Air Lockers give you on-demand traction with the flip of a switch. With this limited time offer, now is the perfect time to equip your 4×4 with the original, the toughest, and STILL the best. ARB offers 100+ different application models, ensuring that your 4×4 can get the traction it needs to get you out there…and back.

Ever wondered how a genuine ARB Air Locker is manufactured? Right at ARBs global headquarters in Melbourne, Australia.

Group Buy Discount from February 1st through April 30th, 2019.

Buy 1 (one) ARB Air Locker, Get an Air Locker Activation Compressor (CKSA12) for FREE – $178 Value

Terms:

• Offer valid only for ARB Air Lockers purchased between February 1, 2019 to Now April 30th 2019!!.
  • This is not a mail-in rebate program. Compressors will be supplied to customer by Battle Born Offroad, not directly from ARB 4×4 Accessories.

ARB Air Locker Pricing
MSRP: $990 Each!
GB Price: $845 delivered + FREE ARB Compressor

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cgOrfBcQKDU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Order your ARB Air Locker Here
Use promocode "T4R" to save

No limit on units sold, this group buy will end on March 29th, 2019

If we can answer any questions do not hesitate to reach out!

Questions? Quotes? Click here to PM us - lets talk ARB!

BATTLE BORN OFFROAD
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | EMAIL

such a great deal.

Damn, I've been seeing so many sweet deals on things on my wishlist. Won't you guys let me keep my money for a bit? So tempting!

Back