TENTS Bushveld Tent

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Taco_Bone

T3G Level: Bronze
First Name
Kevin
T3G Member
#5,453
Under 3k would be nice. I have a mt rainier from cvt and it’s awesome. But I’d like to get a camper shell and would prefer if that big brick of a tent wasn't on top, not to mention the weight issue. Hard shells seem to be a little more aerodynamic And lighter. (I saw mr. Nobody’s youtube on his set up with the camper shell and it sold me.)

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Administrator
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Thanks for watching 👍. I know CVT has a new hardshell out as well. Among many others. There's so many now it's hard to keep up.

markiemcg

T3G Level: Silver
First Name
Mark
T3G Member
#4,543
I have a soft shell RTT from this company. It's pretty solid. Shipping was free which was a bonus. They are made and assembled in China so you get the typical bad instructions and somehow mine was filled with aluminum shavings when I first opened it. Its a good solid value tent.

RevN3

T3G Level: Diamond
RotM Winner
T3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,323
Anyone else notice that tent prices have been going up and up and up during the COVID? Happy I got mine last year for almost half of what I last saw it going for on Amazon before it disappeared altogether.

Top Bottom