• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bumpers

Favseven16

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Looking into getting bumpers soon. I know that I want to get the Lil B Fab front bumper because I want to utalize my TSS. I'm stuck on the rear bumper. Looking into the CBI high clearance rear bumper as well as the C4 Fab high clearance rear bumper. I'm big into camping and I like the tables built into the bumper. One thing I'm not sure about is if you can clearly see behind you using your rear view mirror. Does having your spare tire on the back of one of those bumpers restrict visibility a lot? Any other recommendations or additional comments are appreciated.

Back