Bump stop upgrade?

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
No cons unless you get crappy ones or ones that are too tall so you're on them prematurely.

Minimum I would look at for aftermarket bumps would be Wheeler's SuperBumps or Timbrens, but depending on your setup, Timbrens may be too tall. You could also go hydrobumps but, $$$.

mcharfauros

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military
Army
T3G Member
Looks like I missed this memo, got to caught up with everything else, and completely overlooked this!

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Looks like I missed this memo, got to caught up with everything else, and completely overlooked this!
I'm still sorting mine out as well. I thought I'd settled on the Wheeler's Superbumps but a few locals are steering me towards a dude who goes by Plastics Guy on the other forum, so I'm going to check his out before I pull the trigger on anything.

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
I'm still sorting mine out as well. I thought I'd settled on the Wheeler's Superbumps but a few locals are steering me towards a dude who goes by Plastics Guy on the other forum, so I'm going to check his out before I pull the trigger on anything.
Purchased some from him for a 2nd gen. I have not had time to install but liked the videos and his reasoning for changing out from stock. Hopefully get them installed by September.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Purchased some from him for a 2nd gen. I have not had time to install but liked the videos and his reasoning for changing out from stock. Hopefully get them installed by September.
Right on! Curious what your thoughts are once you get them installed. I haven't even checked out his website or anything yet, I just keep hearing the name get brought up.

azshooter40

= V • Platinum
T3G Supporter
First Name
Robert
T3G Member
Right on! Curious what your thoughts are once you get them installed. I haven't even checked out his website or anything yet, I just keep hearing the name get brought up.
Check out his thread at TW. Don't have a link right now but it was the one looking for a 2nd gen guinea pig! Dukestaco has them installed and likes them. The pics make it look as it won't limit the up travel too much but just make it much smoother.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Check out his thread at TW. Don't have a link right now but it was the one looking for a 2nd gen guinea pig! Dukestaco has them installed and likes them. The pics make it look as it won't limit the up travel too much but just make it much smoother.
Will do, thanks for the tip.

OmegaMan73

= II • Bronze
T3G Member

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Strand31p

= II • Bronze
First Name
Steven
T3G Member
#1,030
The plastic guys bump stops look like good bump stops haven’t heard anything bad about them. Thinking about purchasing some for my fronts.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
The plastic guys bump stops look like good bump stops haven’t heard anything bad about them. Thinking about purchasing some for my fronts.
Post up that photo of your sexy new rear ones. Might change some minds here, lol.

Strand31p

= II • Bronze
First Name
Steven
T3G Member
#1,030
Hydro bumps aren’t bad choice either!
B4328542-11BA-4A82-9D15-F403806F9093.jpeg

Top Bottom