• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Bulbzilla High Output Bulb Kit by Aspire Auto Accessories

Aspire Auto Accessories

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
We are the manufacturer of a few products for the Tacoma 3G and we wanted to share one of those products with you called Bulbzilla. This is a great product to upgrade your halogen low beams and fog lights to more powerful halogen headlight bulbs and get a much better low beam and fog light headlight performance.

BULBZILLA products manufactured by Aspire Auto Accessories allow you to transplant a H9 bulb into any light that uses a H11 bulb (Bulbzilla 11.9 kit).

H11 bulbs are commonly used in low beam headlights and in fog lights. H9 bulbs are commonly used in high beam headlights. Transplanting a H9 bulb for a H11 bulb (Bulbzilla 11.9 kit) gives you a 60% increase in output!

Simply put, there is NO other modification that gives you so much bang for the buck! You can use Bulbzilla as a stand alone product, but using it along with a Brite Box system provides even better results! The 3G Tacoma uses H11's in BOTH low beams and fog lights. Use TWO Bulbzilla kits to switch to H9 bulbs in BOTH low beams and fog lights for maximum light output!

Upgrade both your low beam and fog light output by 60% with our Bulbzilla High Output Bulb Kits made with high temperature ceramic connectors with moisture seals that can withstand a maximum temperature of up to 572º F!

www.aspireautoaccessories.com

If anyone has any questions or needs help purchasing respond to this thread, reach out to us by phone, email, or send us a message.

Here is a picture of the product below:

Bulbzilla.11.9.High.Output.Bulb.Kit.jpg

Last edited:
So I’m really dumb when it comes to lighting, if it makes it brighter I’m good.

So you can swap the bulb in the stock housing and use this as the connector to make it happen?

Pretty cool if that’s the case, I may just need some of these then.

So I’m really dumb when it comes to lighting, if it makes it brighter I’m good.

So you can swap the bulb in the stock housing and use this as the connector to make it happen?

Pretty cool if that’s the case, I may just need some of these then.

Yes, that's right. Super easy and affordable upgrade with a big boost in lighting output. All you do with our plug and play adapter with high temp connectors is plug them directly into your factory harness and then to a H9 bulb and then do a slight modification to the bulb (instructions included) to make it fit in the housing.

The kit you need is our Bulbzilla 11.9 Kit. You can use this in your fog lights and low beams if you have factory halogen headlights. After the upgrade, you'll be running H9 bulbs in your high beams, low beams, and fog lights.

The bulbzilla increases actual output by 60%!

(H11 Output = 1,250 Lumens, H9 Output = 2,000 Lumens!)

Here is a link to the product page: https://www.aspireautoaccessories.com/product-page/bulbzilla-high-output-bulb-kits

Last edited:
Yes, that's right. Super easy and affordable upgrade with a big boost in lighting output. All you do with our plug and play adapter with high temp connectors is do a slight modification to the bulb (instructions included) to make it fit in the housing.

The kit you need is our Bulbzilla 11.9 Kit. You can use this in your fog lights and low beams if you have factory halogen headlights. After the upgrade, you'll be running H9 bulbs in your high beams, low beams, and fog lights.

The bulbzilla increases actual output by 60%!

(H11 Output = 1,250 Lumens, H9 Output = 2,000 Lumens!)

Here is a link to the product page: https://www.aspireautoaccessories.com/product-page/bulbzilla-high-output-bulb-kits

That’s pretty sweet. I’m low tech but I’d like a little better output.

That’s pretty sweet. I’m low tech but I’d like a little better output.

It's perfect if you're looking to stick with factory lighting and look of halogens, but looking for some better output. It's only $21.99 per kit + the cost of bulbs to get brighter headlights and fog lights

It's perfect if you're looking to stick with factory lighting and look of halogens, but looking for some better output. It's only $21.99 per kit + the cost of bulbs to get brighter headlights and fog lights

Good deal. Gonna remember this one!

Back