• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Broke a bracket & wires unplugged

caitlin739

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Today I took my TRD Sport out for some offroading and when I pulled off to the side I noticed these two plugs hanging from underneath. Attached are the two plugs/wires that were pulled apart (the grey and bigger black one). Does anyone know what those are for? I went to the dealer and they were very unhelpful. It is located under the bottom of the drivers passenger door where nerf bars would be located. I also snapped off some sort of bracket but I'm more concerned about any damage to the plugs that were pulled apart than the part. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200509_192629.jpg
    20200509_192629.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 88
Back