• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Brightest aftermarket lights

I see what u mean now ??, if u end up doing it I have a headlight removal vidoe that can help I know ur not install Tacomabeast headlight but this video shows how to pull out ur stock headlight housing
View: https://youtu.be/qkxJl0KKTjM

There has to be a easier way though :0
Thanks Man, super helpful. Now I'm thinking if I have to go through all that trouble to remove the headlights, I may as well just get whole new headlights instead of removing the fender, bumper, grill just to put in 2 headlights. This is how it starts.... haha

I think I wanted to go with Led for now and not deal with the hassle of the hid kit until they come out with the stock ones. I'll definitely buy them from you if youd do that! Sorry for the delayed response I've had quite a lot going on as of late.

Hey Jesse,

I notice on your YouTube videos you posted a boslla brand back in January and a different brand in February.
What headlight led bulb are you running with your tacoma beast headlamps? Which one do you recommend?

Back