• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal Brand New: Total Chaos LT+2 Kit with extras and 12' Kings w/ Archive Kit and Deavers

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Dawgg

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi 3rd Gen members,

Unfortunately things change as my current situation requires for me to sell my dream suspension. I have all receipts from DownSouth Motorsports and all other companies that I purchased from. Everything is NEW and still in the box. All items have complete hardware and ready to be installed. Purchase date was May 2017.

This is your chance to skip the lengthy wait time and save money on taxes. Its Tax return season!

What I have up for sale is NEW and in the box:

Total Chaos Long Travel +2 kit

Total Chaos LT+2 Axles

TC Gussets (Cam tab, Shock tower, and Spindle).

King 8' coilovers w/comp adjusters valved to TC race specs.

12’ 2.5 Kings w/ comp adjusters (Valved by DSM to accommodate heavy loads in the rear and longer resi hose to mount “nicely” on the frame)

Archive Garage Shock relocation Kit (with all hardware)

Deaver u402 Springs (with Deaver hardware kit) **sold**

All Pro Offroad extended outer Long Travel boots

Off Road Solutions Inner Extended Long Travel Boots

All Pro Offroad +4 Extended brake lines

King T spanner Wrench

Price: $7,000 for everything complete ready to put on. Pick up in SOCAL. No shipping.
Willing to sell separately as kits.

Please refer current prices listed on TC's website.

Note: Serious buyers only. And will share invoices to prove authenticity. Can send more pics as well.

Parts fits
IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_3443.jpg
3rd gen Tacomas.
This setup is far more superior than your standard midtravel kit.

Last edited:
any of this still available?

Pretty sure I saw most if not all of this was sold. He started splitting it up a while back.

Hi 3rd Gen members,

Unfortunately things change as my current situation requires for me to sell my dream suspension. I have all receipts from DownSouth Motorsports and all other companies that I purchased from. Everything is NEW and still in the box. All items have complete hardware and ready to be installed. Purchase date was May 2017.

This is your chance to skip the lengthy wait time and save money on taxes. Its Tax return season!

What I have up for sale is NEW and in the box:

Total Chaos Long Travel +2 kit

Total Chaos LT+2 Axles

TC Gussets (Cam tab, Shock tower, and Spindle).

King 8' coilovers w/comp adjusters valved to TC race specs.

12’ 2.5 Kings w/ comp adjusters (Valved by DSM to accommodate heavy loads in the rear and longer resi hose to mount “nicely” on the frame)

Archive Garage Shock relocation Kit (with all hardware)

Deaver u402 Springs (with Deaver hardware kit) **sold**

All Pro Offroad extended outer Long Travel boots

Off Road Solutions Inner Extended Long Travel Boots

All Pro Offroad +4 Extended brake lines

King T spanner Wrench

Price: $7,000 for everything complete ready to put on. Pick up in SOCAL. No shipping.
Willing to sell separately as kits.

Please refer current prices listed on TC's website.

Note: Serious buyers only. And will share invoices to prove authenticity. Can send more pics as well.

Parts fits
IMG_2775.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_3443.jpg
3rd gen Tacomas.
This setup is far more superior than your standard midtravel kit.

Hey @Dorram22

Have all the parts been sold? A few members have asked but received no response. Please let us know so we can inform the interested parties and mark items as sold.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back