OFF-ROAD LIGHTING Brake controller

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

CementTRD

= II • Bronze
First Name
Brian
T3G Member
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am about to install a brake controller on the rig. The second gens had a lot more room between shins and bottom of dash. I know most are installing them in the completely useless cubby hole (my own opinion) but I feel it would stick out quite a bit due to the lever to manually apply trailer brakes. Anyone have pics and ideas?

Thanks again!!

Spock

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andrew
T3G Member
I have mine on the bottom of the dash. Haven't hit it yet, I'm 6'4" and wear work boots every day. Only thing I don't like about the location is that it's difficult to see the readout on the controller in that location.

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    423.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1048.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
    378 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom