• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Binge worthy shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.lcoverland.com
2021 Sport DCSB Auto
Army Green
Okay, so i binge so many shows that im running out, I just watched shooter, then goliath, blue bloods, chicago fire, all within the last week, im gonna finish Narcos now. Pos tup some of your favorite binge worthy streaming tv shows.
THANKS JAY!

Here's my list of go-to's when then come out...

Bosch
Berlin Station (first season, second never kept my attention)
Turn
The Americans

Do you like murder mysteries? There’s a few good ones recently on Netflix. Evil Genius, The Staircase, Mindhunter is cool. Ozark is also amazing.

Reactions: Jay
Do you like murder mysteries? There’s a few good ones recently on Netflix. Evil Genius, The Staircase, Mindhunter is cool. Ozark is also amazing.
Paige told me about ozark yesterday

If you have HBO there is some really good series. Just got done with Rome, but The Wire is my all time favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back