• 3rd & 4th Generation Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016-2024 Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest.

• New Year, New Tacoma3G.com Website! 🤙

Guest, welcome to 203G! Wait, no—2023? No…. Tacoma3G 2.0! The website appears visually different as part of an ongoing redesign. Read more about it, here. Alternatively, you can switch back to any of the now-classic designs, here.

🚧 Please report website oil leaks, your suggestions, and preview upcoming changes, here.

Suspension BILSTEIN & HEADSTRONG LEAF AAL LIFT

alxmajestic

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
Just bought some Bilstein 5100 front and rear and a Headstrong 3 leaf for my Tacoma. I will be putting 285/70/17 tires on it. Will i have any issues? What settings should I apply so they can fit without any problems?

BTW: I’m new to all this Tacoma world. Help a brother out. Thanks!

Mr. Nobody

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Authorized VF Tuner
Local time
7:26 PM
Reaction score
The short answer is yes, you are likely to rub. These trucks vary dramatically when it comes to how much. Not really just driving around, but possibly when turning up into driveways and very likely when off-roading and compressing the suspension. A good alignment with as much caster as you can get will help. A cab mount chop and cutting and folding the pinch weld in the rear of the front fender would help even more.