• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

BHLM vs. Spyder/ Tacomabeast vs. Anzo Headlights

Ceejiggy32

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone,

So my project is to black out my truck, almost close for it to be mostly black. My question is, which headlights should i get? All of them looks good to me. I really like the BHLM but i also like the aggresive look of the Spyder and the Anzo. But both Spyder and Anzo aren't equipped with LED which i will change anyways (but finding the right height of the H7 is hard). If anyone can give an input, I would love to hear it Thank You! (P.S. I HATE Chrome alot lol)

Attachments

• Anzo Headlights.jpg
    Anzo Headlights.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Spyder Headlights.jpg
    Spyder Headlights.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 123
I like the Spyders. The pictures look very similar though and it's hard to compare when one is lit and the other isn't.

I like the Spyders. The pictures look very similar though and it's hard to compare when one is lit and the other isn't.
They do look very similar, the Anzo one just have the blinker a different design

I would go anzo ive seen people have the tacomabeast ones get condensation bbbbuuuuttt spyderauto (different company) finally have their headlights available for pre order (sr model only) on tacomabeast website and its the only aftermarket headlight i like because it has round projectors not this funky square stuff. But I had anzo on my focus st never had a problem, maybe just the clearcoat or whatever is on headlights peeling a small amount

Back